Monday, February 22, 2010

9 Month Check Up

Josh just hit 9 months 12 days ago...Where in the world has the time gone?

Here are his stats at his appointment
Weight: 19lbs 12.3oz
Height: 29.5 Inches
Head: 18.75 Inches (our child has a big head and he can thank me and his grandfather for that)
He has started crawling and is a terror around the house...I cant' keep up with him and he LOVES it! He crawls away from me and I bring him back to me and he goes away all over again...He loves that game (me not so much ☻)
His next appointment isn't until May 21st when he will be a year old (holy crap we almost have a one year old) I think the doctor had great enjoyment in telling me that our baby was almost a year old!!!

Here he is getting ready to go and do some errands with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment